Mike: meditation, breakfast, work at his office (at the English Dep’t), lunch somewhere on campus, back to the office, gym, come home to take Iggy to the pool, dinner, meditation, study; now also Chinese class in the morning. Iggy: breakfast, play, school, lunch at home, play, nap, play, pool, dinner, play. Ale: breakfast, take Iggy to school, clean, grocery shopping, pick up Iggy, lunch with Iggy, play with Iggy, while Iggy sleeps, prepare classes, do more house work or sleep with Iggy :) (the heat kills you!), prepare dinner, wash dishes, go for a walk with Iggy…I also have 3 hours of teaching at Iggy’s school: Mondays and Fridays 4:30 to 6:00, so I take Iggy with me a leave him at the after school care there. Also, two hours a week of tutoring my 10 years old neighbor’s daughter, and the last addition, 1 ½ hrs of tutoring a teenager (seems very smart and talkative) starting this Saturday. I’m so thankful: all three little jobs fall on my lap! Before I could even think about working, they came to me and asked. I feel blessed as the money and experience are welcome.